DIME Change Log
Displaying 1-7 of 7 results.
- Added feature where the user must provide a date that a sample was received before submitting test results
- Modifications to AASHTO T313 so that only values at the 60.0 second time stamp is recorded
- Added ASTM C1567 v13 for Cementitious material
- Made adjustments to the calculations for ASTM D5329 v16
- Changes to the precision in correction factor used in AASHTO T59 v16 section 9
- Modified list of selectable temperatures for AASHTO T49 v15
- Added ASTM D3042 v17 - Standard Test Method for Insoluble Residue in Carbonate Aggregates
- Added ASTM D570 v18 - Standard Test Method for Water Absorption of Plastics
- Added ASTM C25 v19 - Standard Test Methods for Chemical Analysis of Limestone, Quicklime, and Hydrated Lime
- Improvements and changes to the EPD submission input pages
- Added ASTM C579 v18 - Standard Test Methods for Compressive Strength of Chemical-Resistant Mortars, Grouts, Monolithic Surfacings, and Polymer Concretes
- Improvements in functionality where an organization manager can change the project a sample is associated with
- Added CTM 385 Nov-16 - Method of Test for Crumb Rubber Modifier
- Adjustments to ASTM D36
- Add a preliminary question and conditional field to ASTM D297
- Fixed empty lot/sub lot input when creating a new Asphaltic Emulsion sample
- Fixes to one-page aggregate report
- Fixed validation when editing sample
- Fix access to logout feature on iPad/iOS
- Improvements to graphs on Project Detail Page - using new graphing library
- Added CTM 557 Jun-20 - Method of Test for Temperature of Freshly Mixed Hydraulic Cement Concrete
- Added CTM 521 Jun-20 - Method of Test for Compressive Strength of Molded Concrete Cylinders
- Added CTM 523 May-20 - Method of Test for Flexural Strength of Concrete
- Added ASTM C1064 v17 - Standard Test Method for Temperature of Freshly Mixed Hydraulic-Cement Concrete
- Added ASTM C78 v18 - Standard Test Method for Flexural Strength of Concrete (Using Simple Beam with Third-Point Loading)
- Added ASTM C39 v18 - Standard Test Method for Compressive Strength of Cylindrical Concrete Specimens
- Added AASHTO T350 v19 - Multiple Stress Creep Recovery Multiple Stress Creep Recovery (MSCR) Test of Asphalt Binder Using a Dynamic Shear Rheometer (DSR)
- Added DIME change log (this page).
- Layout updates to the Sample Detail page.
- Send email notification to users or lab managers that were assigned a test.
- Updated EPD system to check for valid PCR references against project bid opening date.
- Improved validation for AASHTO T283 test card.
- Added functionality to save a test card for an assigned test as a draft for later editing.