Add Project Personnel
Project personnel information can be added to DIME for receiving notifications. This file describes the task.
Who can perform this task?
Users with authorization to work with the project can perform this task.
1. Log into DIME by entering your Email and Password at the following login page: https://dime.dot.ca.gov/index.php?r=site/login
2. Click on "Projects" to bring up the dropdown menu and then click on "Projects" link to get to the project listing page.
3. Identify the project you are working with then click on the "Personnel" link.
4. Click on the "Add New Project Personnel" to add new project personnel.
5. Fill in the personnel’s basic information on the form that popped up.
6. Fix the errors if any.
7. Click the "Save" button when ready. The pop up form will disappear after the personnel is added to the project.