Upload DIMEXML File
Follow these instructions to upload a DIMEXML file to DIME. DIMEXML files are used to add new sample data or add new test data to existing samples. For the DIMEXML Schema, please visit the following link: https://dime.dot.ca.gov/index.php?r=dimexml/schema
Who can perform this task?
DIMEXML files can only be uploaded by Non-Caltrans Users with uploading privileges.
1. Log into DIME by entering your Email and Password at the following login page: https://dime.dot.ca.gov/index.php?r=site/login
2. Once you are logged in, click on the "Submit Results" menu item to bring the dropdown menu. Then click on "DIMEXML Upload".
3. Click the "Add Files" button in the top left corner of the Uploader. You may add multiple files at a time or add files separately at different times.
4. Once you have selected all of the files you want to upload, you can click the "Upload All Selected Files" button to upload all the files. Or you can click on the ‘Upload’ to upload the each individual file.
You can also use the "Clear File Selections" to cancel the file selections in case you have selected the unintended files. Or you can use the "Remove Selection" to remove each individual files.
5. Upon clicking on the "Upload" button, the system attempts to upload file and store the data to the system’s database. The system returns the DIME Sample ID indicating that the file has been uploaded. If there were errors during the process, the system displays the error message(s) to indicate that the file upload was unsuccessful.